February 24, 2012

Tyler Malinky ( Builder )







Tyler Malinky is not only helping us with our online sales he is also an invited builder . I've got some update photos and a overview on what he is doing: Enter : The Milwaukee Murderer

To paraphrase what Walter at Kickstart said, there are a lot of top notch guys building bikes for Born Free 4, and I am honored and humbled to be amongst them. I decided to build a dual engine Triumph land speed bike, since dual engine race bikes are about the coolest thing in the world as far as I am concerned. I went down for a week and stayed with my friend Dave Bird in Missouri and we spent a few days making this frame; his many years of fabrication experience were much appreciated and I learned quite a bit during my visit. Being a dual engine 650 c.c. this will put me in the 1350 displacement class at Bonneville Speed Week 2012, where I intend to knock some knuckles and pans out of the record book, hence the title of the bike, 'Milwaukee Murderer'. Progress has been slow but steady on this build, pretty much every single part of it is hand made or modified. Stay tuned for more photos and build progress. www.lowbrowcustoms.com

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tyler, looking forward to checking your bike, sounds amazing. This is Tyler, from Canada I got invited to this years, show and am doing a Triumph as well. I love Triumph shit!! See you at the show, your bike Is looking inspirational. Tyler

      Delete