February 16, 2012

Steve Buchanan ( Builder )

When we asked Steve to do the builder invite I was thinking a polite no thank you was what he was going to say...but to our surprise... Yes was his answer. Steve is a guy who has some of the coolest,weirdest stuff around but keeps it under wraps... so for him to bust out a build for this years show is a real cool thing.His green Panhead was a big inspiration for me to get into old Harleys and we are super jazzed to see what he will bring to Born Free. ..rumor is it's a Panhead? ....maybe a dual carbed Knuckle? We will know very soon.




3 comments:

  1. Fantastic !!! I'll be bustin my clacker to get over for this one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always loved that green Pan! Can't wait to see what he builds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get by with a little help from my friends....

    ReplyDelete