April 11, 2012

Born-Free 3 knucklehead sighting!

We've wondered and been asked on a regular basis how the '46 Knucklehead is doing that we gave away at Born-Free 3. To be honest we weren't sure but hoped for the best since we hadn't really heard anything from Paul in Vegas that won it.
Well, i was just cruizing the interweb and was on NOOT's blog and he posted a pic of it at the recent Vivia Las Vegas weekender. Good to know it's being ridden!

pic poached from NOOT


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Shit, I ride that knuckle almost eveyday (now that I can kick it first try). I can wait to have a shovel (or 2) sitting next to the knuckle and my ironheads.
    I have already bought a shit load of tickets for BF4 and I don't plan to stop until June. Win or lose I will always support Born Free.

  3. Hey Paul glad to hear from you and happy to see u out riding & enjoying the bike.

  4. Great to hear you are getting your money's worth Paul! See you soon!