July 2, 2012

The 69 Shovelheads // The Winners

I still don't have any photos of anything so if someone has some of the award winners and the bike winner please send them to me. The winner of the 1969 HD Chopper( 1st. pick ) was Joey Kerivan ( son of Dynamite Joe). Big Joe rode the bike out of the site and home! Congrats to Joey... The 2nd winner who was not present has not been able to be reached? His email is invalid and his phone is dis-connected?? So what do we do? We are trying to find him and get the bike to him but we will only do this for a few days after that it's back up to win. So you still may have a chance. If that is the case we will need to figure out how to pull the ticket?? Maybe live online.

6 comments:

  1. I was not able to go but purchased a raffle ticket. What was the winning raffle ticket number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel the same. I keep hearing about names, but I bought mine online. Did Lowbrow keep track of names and numbers of ticket purchasers or what? All I ever got was some tickets with numbers on them....just want to make sure I get my '69 stocker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i purchased online aswell .... the stocker could be australian bound !!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you post the winning ticket number? Maybe whoever has it can contact you? Or post the winners name? That would be a bummer to miss out on

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN FOUND & POSTED

    ReplyDelete