November 5, 2013

Builder Update! Larry Pierce

There must be some good water out there in Alabama because our buddy and invited BF6 builder Larry is always havin' a good time buildin net stuff! Here's a quick look at what he's got cookin' for this year...


"Here are some pics of what i got so far. Motor and stainless neck and tubing for frame.
I just got my motor today, its a 48 UL basket case and I have a lead on a panhead transmission. I am gonna get started on the frame today or tomorrow.  Pumped about being invited back this year so....here we go again."

Thanks,
Larry

Garage Company Customs Inc.
688 Hwy 331
Columbiana, Al 35051
205-682-0040
205-533-8922 fax





1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I dug the promo video of Larry for BF5. Cannot wait to see more from this guy!

    ReplyDelete